Page 38 of 74 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 733

Thread: What anime are you currently watching? (OT!)

  1. #371
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its a bit late, but I watched Tokyo Underground some time ago. I liked it a lot, but I get the feeling it was rushed. Overall, its pretty good. Only thing I hated was the ending, because I was very disappointed how it was done. It had lots of potentials to be really great, but it ended rather quickly, leaving too many things unsolved. Im hoping theres a movie or a sequel in making, since its pretty new.

  2. #372
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmmmmmm ... i havent gotten close to movies yet lol

  3. #373
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT OCB: That's a scary thought to me. Evangelions in the real world? O_o Hm, well, I think I'd prefer to be long gone if that ever comes to pass.

  4. #374
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hell no i would wanna be a pilot XD hey i bet i would kick ass [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #375
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Rule number 4 of NGE:

    Pilots and NERV personell must be complete and total fuck ups, w/ a fucked up background. Normal pilots, PFFFFFFT!

  6. #376
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I need a new anime series. Any recomendations? (Anything but action/horror, I'm not int he mood for that. Same w/Mahai Shoujo and deep phiosophical things. Something shounen (Tenchi type)

  7. #377
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    serial experiments lain and betterman is horror, though it only gets good later in series...

  8. #378
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Try Tokyo Underground, Noir, or Dragon Drive.

    IRT CAV: I think you'll be a perfect pilot. You are a wuss like Shinji, berserk like Asuka, gay like Kaworu, and are not a human, like Rei. XD

  9. #379
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Xellos: Watch Haibane Renmei! Nice drama for ya!

    IRT Shini: I think you hit a spoiler there, but your right.

  10. #380
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, I'll dl Tokyo Underground and Haibane first.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •